Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowpacolypse 2k15: Snow Way Out

     If there's one thing that college kids wish for it's more time. More time for homework, for studying, for fun. This last Sunday rumors started to fly through social media that there was a possibility of us getting 8-12 inches of snow. Although I was hopeful, the prospect of this actually happening looked slim. Still, even the slightest chance of us getting a college snow day brought me hope. I had a big music history paper due on Monday morning, and being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until late Sunday night to start working on it. Now, with the chance of us getting a snow day, my motivation was at an ultimate low. 
     As the night went on, I continued to refresh all social media until I finally saw the elusive tweet from Mr. President Dr. Phil Oldham himself:

Ok, mass email on the way. No classes tomorrow. Stay safe and tuned for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment